Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

98+ aftermarket exhaust question.....600 & 750????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98+ aftermarket exhaust question.....600 & 750????

Ok, Ok......I've used search to try and find my answer, but haven't really been able to pin it directly.........so............I have an '02 600. Will a 750 Yosh slip on fit my 600? (this is just the slip on, not the full system) By doing some research, I think they are interchangable, but I wanted to ask anyway so that I can get a direct answer. I can get a decent deal on a Yosh, but it's on a 750 right now........hence my question. Thanks a lot!!!!!!!

Yes it is interchangable, and will work just fine.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

The point of restriction is the gasket at the exhaust collector.
      -Steve

sigpic
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by steves

So.........therefore I need to get different gaskets? OR????? Sorry Steves, you just confused me

Comment

Originally posted by knight_rider
          Originally posted by steves

So.........therefore I need to get different gaskets? OR????? Sorry Steves, you just confused me
          What I was attempting to say, is that the point of restriction on the exhaust is at the collector where the four pipes come into one, and the exhaust gasket. Assuming you are keeping your stock header, you won't have a problem.

If you go up to a 750 header, you'll likely have to jet to get it to run correctly.
          -Steve

sigpic
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Ahhhhhhh.........I see..........I am keeping my stock header, so I shouldn't have any problems then..........thanks Steves for the follow up!!!!!!

Comment

Plug and play.
              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
              JOHN 16:33

Comment

Working...
              X