X

streetfighter mods

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• streetfighter mods

Here is the new headlight and brackets, I bought to begin my streetfighter project. What does everyone think?
    Attached Files

Nice headlight..
    Mind if I ask what it cost you?
    While I got a CB750 one off eBay it is showing it's age..

Comment

Not at all, it a site from the UK - UK Speedstyle Ltd http://www.toolparts.co.uk/acatalog/

It cost me just under $75 dollars shipped

Comment

hey by the way, I dig your bike. Was it difficult to trim that section of of your back fairing?

Comment

Nope, I used an angle grinder. While the cutting wheel does tend to load up with the plastic I tried using tin snips (they to work but can crack the ABS) and a saw. (very labor intensive) The angle grinder IMO is the streetfighters most powerful tool.

Comment

Don't mean to steal your style, but I just might have to try that. I think it looks great

Comment

Ok I'm not trying to be rude. I just don't understand the whole "street fighter" theme. Can you guys explain to me where it came from, and why people do it?

Remember, Caps Lock is Cruise Control for Cool

Comment

I'm new to it but if I'm not mistaken it came from England and it has pretty much spread all over Europe. I've lived in Germany for 5 out of my 8 years in the Army, so they kind of grew on me. It's just personal preference, some folks wouldn't be caught dead on anything other then a Harley and some people want to look like Valentino Rossi. To me, it's like what a chopper is to the cruiser motorcycle scene. It's an extension, but in a whole other direction.

Comment

Here maybe this can explain it better then I can

Comment

I like that. Keep us updated with some pics. You can post pics using this how to thread.

"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                    JOHN 16:33

Comment

These directions are Soldier Proof
                      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

I dunt now dey look-ed kina complimicated

Comment

It was the only one I could figure out

Comment

Hmmm... I still don't really get it... I know what people do to them. I just don't know why. I get they think it looks good. I'm baffled by where this ideal came from though.
                            I picture some guy who recently dumped his bike pulling the front fairings off, and then saying hey that looks pretty good. Then just riding around that way.

Remember, Caps Lock is Cruise Control for Cool

Comment

That's kina why I'm doing it. Bought a theft recovery Kat for $200 dollars, for me, A.) I like the streetfighter look and B.) I don't want to spend more money then the bike cost, just so it will look like every other PRE 98 Kat.

Comment

Working...
                              X