PDA

View Full Version : The mods are about to start

Brian_M
03-29-2007, 07:54 PM
This past week I started ordering some of the stuff I wanted for the bike, I bought a set of smoked turn signals for the front, a smoked windscreen, yellow stripes for the wheels, along with a replacement mirror and peg that were broken when I bought the bike. As soon as I can find a replacement fairing I'm going to order a set of black flames to go on it and take off all the stock decals. I'll post up the pictures as the parts get delivered and I get them on

BlackburnD
03-29-2007, 08:05 PM
Nooooooo! Don't do it man..... Once the modding begins it never ends.... Turn back now.
Or post pics when it's done.. Good luck and have fun

Brian_M
03-29-2007, 08:23 PM
Oh I already am familiar with the routine, my 99 F150 was my first bug, then my 92 Yamaha Seca II, and now the Katana. The full list of what I have planned is:
Metzler Z6ís
Black Flames
Paint Passenger grab rail black
Yellow wheel stripes
Smoked Windscreen
Mesh mod (painted black)
Smoked front turn signals
DID Gold Chain

JaxKat
04-01-2007, 02:38 AM
Oh I already am familiar with the routine, my 99 F150 was my first bug, then my 92 Yamaha Seca II, and now the Katana. The full list of what I have planned is:
Metzler Z6ís
Black Flames
Paint Passenger grab rail black
Yellow wheel stripes
Smoked Windscreen
Mesh mod (painted black)
Smoked front turn signals
DID Gold Chain

WOW :shock: ... Thats like the soon to be Opposite MIRROR image of mine :-D ... Can't wait to see it. :wink:

Oh yeah... Don't forget to fill out your PROFILE and RIDE PROFILE.

Brian_M
04-07-2007, 05:30 PM
Well I got the windscreen and the turn signals today, the turn signals look great I'll put them on later today. The windscreen however (which is a "smoked" PIT-ECK off ebay) is a purpleish color rather than the smoked it was advertised to be. In the light it is deep purple and I don't want it on my bike so I'm going to return it and I ordered a Lockhart Phillips one. I'll have pictures of the turn signals up soon

Brian_M
04-07-2007, 11:56 PM
Well I got the signals on and they look really good! I'm very happy with the difference they make over the stock ones. In the picture I just have the left side fairing on, I took the right side off so I could start putting in my Stebel Nautilus air horn, I had it on my other bike and took it off before I sold it. I can't seem to find a good place to put the thing though. Anyways, here's a picture of the signals
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/7713/dscf1524ff7.jpg

KatanaSoldier
04-08-2007, 12:07 AM
Looking good. I grabbed some of those wheel stripes too. Very bright at night. Those signals look perfect with that yellow.

JaxKat
04-08-2007, 01:32 AM
Like'in it... :bigthumb