X

The mods are about to start

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mods are about to start

This past week I started ordering some of the stuff I wanted for the bike, I bought a set of smoked turn signals for the front, a smoked windscreen, yellow stripes for the wheels, along with a replacement mirror and peg that were broken when I bought the bike. As soon as I can find a replacement fairing I'm going to order a set of black flames to go on it and take off all the stock decals. I'll post up the pictures as the parts get delivered and I get them on

2002 Katana 600
    1999 Ford F150

Nooooooo! Don't do it man..... Once the modding begins it never ends.... Turn back now.
    Or post pics when it's done.. Good luck and have fun

Remember, Caps Lock is Cruise Control for Cool

Comment

Oh I already am familiar with the routine, my 99 F150 was my first bug, then my 92 Yamaha Seca II, and now the Katana. The full list of what I have planned is:
      Metzler Z6’s
      Black Flames
      Paint Passenger grab rail black
      Yellow wheel stripes
      Smoked Windscreen
      Mesh mod (painted black)
      Smoked front turn signals
      DID Gold Chain

2002 Katana 600
      1999 Ford F150

Comment

Originally posted by Brian_M
        Oh I already am familiar with the routine, my 99 F150 was my first bug, then my 92 Yamaha Seca II, and now the Katana. The full list of what I have planned is:
        Metzler Z6’s
        Black Flames
        Paint Passenger grab rail black
        Yellow wheel stripes
        Smoked Windscreen
        Mesh mod (painted black)
        Smoked front turn signals
        DID Gold Chain
        WOW ... Thats like the soon to be Opposite MIRROR image of mine ... Can't wait to see it.

Oh yeah... Don't forget to fill out your PROFILE and RIDE PROFILE.
        2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
        Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
        "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
        Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
        Veteran of the United States Air Force.
        "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

Well I got the windscreen and the turn signals today, the turn signals look great I'll put them on later today. The windscreen however (which is a "smoked" PIT-ECK off ebay) is a purpleish color rather than the smoked it was advertised to be. In the light it is deep purple and I don't want it on my bike so I'm going to return it and I ordered a Lockhart Phillips one. I'll have pictures of the turn signals up soon

2002 Katana 600
          1999 Ford F150

Comment

Well I got the signals on and they look really good! I'm very happy with the difference they make over the stock ones. In the picture I just have the left side fairing on, I took the right side off so I could start putting in my Stebel Nautilus air horn, I had it on my other bike and took it off before I sold it. I can't seem to find a good place to put the thing though. Anyways, here's a picture of the signals

2002 Katana 600
            1999 Ford F150

Comment

Looking good. I grabbed some of those wheel stripes too. Very bright at night. Those signals look perfect with that yellow.
              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
              JOHN 16:33

Comment

Like'in it...
                2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
                Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
                "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
                Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
                Veteran of the United States Air Force.
                "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

Working...
                X