X

FS: 98+ HUGGER BLACK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 98+ HUGGER BLACK

Not a bad price for one ready to bolt in with all hardware and no drilling.

"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

No buyers. Too bad.

Comment

I grabbed the carbon one from this guy and it is nice.
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

Originally posted by katanasoldier
        I grabbed the carbon one from this guy and it is nice.

will these huggers fit the pre 98's?
        1990 600 kat on going projectNow with zxr 750 frontend

Comment

Unknown to me bro. You should ask the seller if he stocks them for the pre-98. You never know. He just might.

Comment

Unknown to me bro. You should ask the seller if he stocks them for the pre-98. You never know. He just might.
            ok,

a 98+ rear rim will fitt a pre 98 swingarm
            both swingarms have the same sizes?

so if i am correct the only thing i need to know is the gap between the mounting holes?

Comment

solider, this is something new since i saw your bike last?! As well as the carbon dash that i read about! Any thing else you get since i saw ya last? JEEEEZ! how am i ever going to catch up with my mods if you keep adding stuff! *Walks away peering deeply into empty wallet*

Cheap and fast won't be reliable.
              Cheap and reliable won't be fast.
              Reliable and fast won't be cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk130
                ok,

so if i am correct the only thing i need to know is the gap between the mounting holes?
                I can measure them on the hugger for you and will let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by theusualsuspect
                  solider, this is something new since i saw your bike last?! As well as the carbon dash that i read about! Any thing else you get since i saw ya last? JEEEEZ! how am i ever going to catch up with my mods if you keep adding stuff! *Walks away peering deeply into empty wallet*

Fibre lyte gas cap pad. I also added the sliders today.

The wifey has put the brakes on the Kat for a little bit Oh well, the Kat is done for now anyway. New tires next season maybe.

Let's ride!

Comment

I also grabbed the blue wheel stripes. I forgot about those.

Comment

ok,

I can measure them on the hugger for you and will let you know.

8)

thanks

Comment

I will get out there tonight.

Comment

ok,

Ok the holes measure from outside to outside, 4 1/2 inches. Will it work?

Comment

I'm pretty sure both swingarms are pretty much identical with the location of the rear brake caliper being the major difference. If you put it on a pre-98 you will have to notch the hugger for the brake caliper torque arm.

I SOOOO want to get one myself.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
                            who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

Originally posted by Court93kat
                              I'm pretty sure both swingarms are pretty much identical with the location of the rear brake caliper being the major difference. If you put it on a pre-98 you will have to notch the hugger for the brake caliper torque arm.

I SOOOO want to get one myself.
                              Did you ever wind up putting it on your pre-98?

Comment

Working...
                              X