X

Painted bike and now dont know which way prime and reserve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painted bike and now dont know which way prime and reserve

So i got my bike painted, and the old stickers that said which way prime and reserve for my gas tank arent there no more, So can anyone help me

Does anyone know the steps form priming a kat 600

on my 03, prime is to right, down is on and left is reserve

Comment

If you're looking at the petcock directly from the left side of the bike, ON is at 6 o clock, prime is at 3 o clock, and reserve at 9 o clock.
      Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
      - Albert Einstein

Comment

Or sitting on the bike .... res is forward , on down , and pri is back .
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

My fairings are removed and I'm new to riding. It's easy to remember that down is "On" because it's always there. I just remember that reserve is forward by thinking if I ever run out of gas, I want to go forward. Maybe that trick will help keep it straight.
          Originally posted by md86
          Or sitting on the bike .... res is forward , on down , and pri is back .
          What if you're hanging upside-down looking at your bike through a mirror?
          1994 Naked Katana 600
          Search KatRiders with Google | SEO Firefox Extension | New SUSE Linux Users | My Motorcycle Blog

Comment

Um , then you need to back away from the bike for a minute 'cause you got too much going on .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Or you're starring in MI-4.
              Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
              - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X