PDA

View Full Version : Braada seat cowl

FOB
03-13-2007, 07:36 PM
I have an 06 and have been searching high and low to find a seat cowl.
I ordered one from Braada back in November and never received it.
I really like the Braada, but where can I get one.....or any other type?
Help!!!!!!!!!!

Jtx2005
03-13-2007, 07:46 PM
Well, I am a new guy here, so I may be wrong....but, i think Braada Jim is actually the fella that owns Braada....or so I saw in an old post. Try sending him a message and ask.

FOB
03-13-2007, 08:18 PM
Thanks! I will try.

redkat
03-13-2007, 08:52 PM
Braddajim is the guy that owns Bradda. And its not so much as never recieved it as it is have not recieved it yet. From what I've come to understand Bradda is a one man operation and can get backed up at times. And he only ships products he would put on his personal bike, a few months ago he got a batch of resin, or whatever it he uses, anyway it wouldn't setup right and he ditched the entire batch. Like I said earlier if he wouldn't put it on his bike, he won't sell it. He really is a good guy that stands behind his product.

IForgotMyUserName2
03-13-2007, 09:25 PM
Braddajim is the guy that owns Bradda. And its not so much as never recieved it as it is have not recieved it yet. From what I've come to understand Bradda is a one man operation and can get backed up at times. And he only ships products he would put on his personal bike, a few months ago he got a batch of resin, or whatever it he uses, anyway it wouldn't setup right and he ditched the entire batch. Like I said earlier if he wouldn't put it on his bike, he won't sell it. He really is a good guy that stands behind his product.

agreed.

also, good luck finding another place that has one. ive never seen one. the only other cowls ive seen ona 98+ kat are custom made ones. (see teddy i believe) other than one of a kind i dont believe there are any. not to mention that the braada is B-A.

if you ordered it back in november you should be coming up on the list i believe. im not exactly postive but most peope that order them say they take 2-4 months maybe a little longer.

KatanaSoldier
03-13-2007, 10:52 PM
PM Wildkat for the status. Mine took 4 moths too and it was worth the wait. You WILL NOT find one like Braada's Busa look one that he sells. Patience............ I would wager that yours will arrive very soon.

professorman
03-14-2007, 04:23 PM
I have one I am selling for $200

jmanor010780
03-14-2007, 04:34 PM
PM wildkat he can get a update for you... braada does own the company(jim) and also katriders. It is worth the wait he is the only one that makes them by hand. best advice Pm wildkat

KatanaSoldier
03-14-2007, 11:07 PM

There you go right there, one available now. It is more but no wait.

XKillerEliteX
03-14-2007, 11:12 PM

what kind a racerback or sleek Im looking for a sleek since Jim doesnt make them no more

roaddog52e
03-15-2007, 12:41 PM
Braada Concepts website down at this time, how can i contact the company? Need Help

brooder
03-15-2007, 12:46 PM
Braada Concepts website down at this time, how can i contact the company? Need Help

Have you not read anything in this thread?

professorman
03-15-2007, 03:53 PM
Mine that I am selling is the raceback. Not alot of people have the sleek

HS2020
03-15-2007, 04:06 PM
His website is down and should be back up today. His hosting company forgot to renew his domain name when they renewed the server package.

knight_rider
03-16-2007, 10:42 AM
Mine that I am selling is the raceback. Not alot of people have the sleek

Is yours that you are selling already painted to match your bike?

BraadaJim
03-16-2007, 12:02 PM
I have an 06 and have been searching high and low to find a seat cowl.
I ordered one from Braada back in November and never received it.
I really like the Braada, but where can I get one.....or any other type?
Help!!!!!!!!!!

The order was cancelled by your girlfriend 3 days before it was to go out. Your welcome to try again, just know there is a wait.

His website is down and should be back up today. His hosting company forgot to renew his domain name when they renewed the server package.

Thanks Jimmy.
The website is back up, nobody panic. No orders were lost. If you placed an order before the site went down I got it as orders are handled on a different site. The only thing lost was my ability to accept any new orders because there was no page to start from.