X

Braada seat cowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braada seat cowl

I have an 06 and have been searching high and low to find a seat cowl.
    I ordered one from Braada back in November and never received it.
    I really like the Braada, but where can I get one.....or any other type?
    Help!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I am a new guy here, so I may be wrong....but, i think Braada Jim is actually the fella that owns Braada....or so I saw in an old post. Try sending him a message and ask.
    2000 Katana 600
    Search KatRiders with Google | SEO Firefox Extension | New SUSE Linux Users | My Motorcycle Blog

Comment

Thanks! I will try.

Comment

Braddajim is the guy that owns Bradda. And its not so much as never recieved it as it is have not recieved it yet. From what I've come to understand Bradda is a one man operation and can get backed up at times. And he only ships products he would put on his personal bike, a few months ago he got a batch of resin, or whatever it he uses, anyway it wouldn't setup right and he ditched the entire batch. Like I said earlier if he wouldn't put it on his bike, he won't sell it. He really is a good guy that stands behind his product.

Comment

Originally posted by redkat
          Braddajim is the guy that owns Bradda. And its not so much as never recieved it as it is have not recieved it yet. From what I've come to understand Bradda is a one man operation and can get backed up at times. And he only ships products he would put on his personal bike, a few months ago he got a batch of resin, or whatever it he uses, anyway it wouldn't setup right and he ditched the entire batch. Like I said earlier if he wouldn't put it on his bike, he won't sell it. He really is a good guy that stands behind his product.
          agreed.

also, good luck finding another place that has one. ive never seen one. the only other cowls ive seen ona 98+ kat are custom made ones. (see teddy i believe) other than one of a kind i dont believe there are any. not to mention that the braada is B-A.

if you ordered it back in november you should be coming up on the list i believe. im not exactly postive but most peope that order them say they take 2-4 months maybe a little longer.

Comment

PM Wildkat for the status. Mine took 4 moths too and it was worth the wait. You WILL NOT find one like Braada's Busa look one that he sells. Patience............ I would wager that yours will arrive very soon.
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
            JOHN 16:33

Comment

I have one I am selling for $200
              Roops Photography|facebook|
              03 GSXR 1000
              04 Honda Aquatrax Jetski
              Past: 92 Yamaha Seca II -> 04 Kat 600 -> 92 Kat w/gsxr 750 swap -> 01 GSXR 750 -> 03 GSXR 1000

Comment

PM wildkat he can get a update for you... braada does own the company(jim) and also katriders. It is worth the wait he is the only one that makes them by hand. best advice Pm wildkat
                "Wait you are hitting me for something I might do"

Comment

Originally posted by profroopchan

There you go right there, one available now. It is more but no wait.
                  "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                  JOHN 16:33

Comment

what kind a racerback or sleek Im looking for a sleek since Jim doesnt make them no more

Comment

Braada Concepts website down at this time, how can i contact the company? Need Help
                      Just Have fun & Be Good

Comment

Originally posted by roaddog52e
                        Braada Concepts website down at this time, how can i contact the company? Need Help
                        Have you not read anything in this thread?
                        Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
                        -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
                        -Terence

Comment

Mine that I am selling is the raceback. Not alot of people have the sleek
                          Roops Photography|facebook|
                          03 GSXR 1000
                          04 Honda Aquatrax Jetski
                          Past: 92 Yamaha Seca II -> 04 Kat 600 -> 92 Kat w/gsxr 750 swap -> 01 GSXR 750 -> 03 GSXR 1000

Comment

His website is down and should be back up today. His hosting company forgot to renew his domain name when they renewed the server package.
                            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Mine that I am selling is the raceback. Not alot of people have the sleek

Is yours that you are selling already painted to match your bike?

Comment

Working...
                              X