exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhaust

what soubds the best on a katana??

Hmm, I think this thread should have been in the Exhaust and Mods section.

To answer your question though, it depends on your taste. I like Hindle, they sound sweet. Some people like D&D, and say they are loud. Others like Yoshi, 2 brothers, etc etc etc.
    It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Totally opinion here. DO you want loud or just above exhaust noise, or even in between?
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

D&D hands down if it to loud your to old .... maby i should hear other pipes besides stock and D&D before i give my opinion lol

Cheap and fast won't be reliable.
        Cheap and reliable won't be fast.
        Reliable and fast won't be cheap.

Comment

the full yosh system on mine sounds like crap. It's raspy (still not as bad as a D&D). It's also obnoxiously loud, but again, not as bad as the Deaf and Dumbs i've heard.

I may be spoiled because my daily scoot is a bored out bandit 1200, but the 600 katana just doesn't sound good to me. I have heard good things about the hindle though, and I've also heard an R6 with a scorpion on it that sounded alright (my bandit also has a scorpion very deep, throaty but not piss the neighbors off loud).

Comment

Originally posted by tmk7c9
            the full yosh system on mine sounds like crap. It's raspy (still not as bad as a D&D). It's also obnoxiously loud, but again, not as bad as the Deaf and Dumbs i've heard.
            Ever repack it ? Them things are supposed to be repacked like every year or 2 ......
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Unless you get a Scorpion
              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

does anybody want to buy a used scorpion slip on pipe for $100 or best offer

Comment

i wonder how many times a week there is a thread posted asking this same question....

Comment

Originally posted by IForgotMyUserName2
                    i wonder how many times a week there is a thread posted asking this same question....
                    At least 112 times. Of course, that's not counting the times that I do it.
                    This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                    BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Originally posted by pritchett29
                      does anybody want to buy a used scorpion slip on pipe for $100 or best offer

Great price. Go to the parts section and post the topic like this:

FS: Scorpion slip on....etc

For that price you will probably unload it in no time!

Comment

Working...
                      X