X

Yoshimura Full exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoshimura Full exhaust

Does anyone know if yoshimura makes a full exhaust system for the 98+? I already have a pipe, but i was looking to get headers as well.

Thanks,
    Sean
    Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
    18v Rigid Drill
    Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
    New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Ok, I answered my own question today with a phone call to yoshimura, apparently they have never made any type of header system for the kats....
    Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
    18v Rigid Drill
    New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

Yeah they did . For the pre98's .... I GOT one .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Well, anyone know where I can get a good set of headers from?

05/02 1216 Kabandit
        18v Rigid Drill

Comment

I would suggest EBAY
          Also, this may sound n00b of me but the guys over at my local Suzuki Dealership are cool as anything and they made some good suggesitons. If i end up being the only one to answer this than go with that, im sure there are plenty of Katana Gurus with better info than i have. Im just tryin to help

My Dad is a RockStar
          Ask KatanaJim!!
          ----------------------

----------------------
          OS3 Pitrelli
          U.S. Coast Guard
          "Support our Troops"

Comment

Check out http://www.holeshot.com.
            2000 Katana 600
            2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

The problem with the holeshot headers is that you you have to use their slip on with the header, the site says they won't sell you the headers unless you buy their slip-on.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
              18v Rigid Drill

Comment

Working...
              X