X

My Next Mod

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Next Mod

So I just ordered my Creese bracket, and some new turn signals. So in the next week or so I am finally gonna get to chopping the ugly shovel off. I will probably be removing the yellow decals as well. I will be sure to post some pics when it's all done considering it will look a bit different than what people have seen of it. I am gonna use the instructions on here for the most part so wish me luck.

Remember, Caps Lock is Cruise Control for Cool

good luck
    R.I.P. Marc

Comment

it's easy man. you'll have no problem.
      BLACK KATS R THE SHIZNIT!!!! :flipping:

sigpic

Comment

Easy stuff. Just take your time and put on some good tunes while doing it!
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

i chopped mine with the instructions on here, looks great! just get a bastard file to smooth out the cut and feather it in real nice. i am fixen to put my fender eliminator i fabbed up for production and sale, probly run about $40 or $50 for it.
          "Come to me, all of you are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." Mathew 11:28

Comment

Working...
          X