X

White Clock Faces.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Clock Faces.

Guys could any one please tell me where I could get my hads on a set of white clock faces with out the Kantana Logo?

Tok

I just bought a set from eBay for $80 for the new 750 dash and engine going in my 600 bike. Too bad you have a 750. I will be selling the 600 set with the gauges.
    Bike is sold

Comment

Spedee did you buy the ones without the "Katana" logo's, if so could you please send me a link.

Thanks

Tok

Comment

How much are you asking for the white faced gauges for the 600? I have an 88 600 and would be interseted in buying them from you.

Comment

I have not seen any without the logo.

Originally posted by Tokalosh
          Spedee did you buy the ones without the "Katana" logo's, if so could you please send me a link.

Thanks

Tok
          Bike is sold

Comment

You get the gauges with the clock and the Reverse Illumilgo faces. You won't get the carbon fiber or the tractor needles that are on it. I will put back the orange ones I painted as well as the stock white needles.

Originally posted by macgyver
            How much are you asking for the white faced gauges for the 600? I have an 88 600 and would be interseted in buying them from you.
            Bike is sold

Comment

I haven't seen the indigo ones without the logo either, although I have seen users put decals over their existing black gauges to turn them white (not the same thing).

Cheers,
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Speedee could you post a pic? This is for a 98+ right? What is the mileage on the speedo? How tough is it to wire in that clock to a 98?
                "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                JOHN 16:33

Comment

Just needs a postive wire added to terminal #13.

Originally posted by katanasoldier
                  Spedee could you post a pic? This is for a 98+ right? What is the mileage on the speedo? How tough is it to wire in that clock to a 98?
                  Bike is sold

Comment

That is SO PRETTY !
                    sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

I'm out I thought they were for a pre 98

Comment

Sold

Originally posted by katanasoldier
                        Spedee could you post a pic? This is for a 98+ right? What is the mileage on the speedo? How tough is it to wire in that clock to a 98?
                        Bike is sold

Comment

Spedee...what does the positive wire to terminal 13 do? I have a pre98 so I was just wondering since mine if mechanical and the ones on the post98 are electronic...Can (what I really mean has anyone here) the modification be done for a pre98 to support the post98 dash?
                          Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Supplies a constant power to the clock since 98 and 99 Kats didn't get the clock. The wire harness was one wire short.

Originally posted by Jax
                            Spedee...what does the positive wire to terminal 13 do? I have a pre98 so I was just wondering since mine if mechanical and the ones on the post98 are electronic...Can (what I really mean has anyone here) the modification be done for a pre98 to support the post98 dash?
                            Bike is sold

Comment

Does it come with that carbon fiber cover too?
                              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                              JOHN 16:33

Comment

Working...
                              X