X

CRG Clutch lever fit...it doesn't AAAAARRGGGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRG Clutch lever fit...it doesn't AAAAARRGGGG

I picked up a CRG adjustable Clutch Lever off of ebay for around $30..it had a broken indicator lever, the one on the bottom, was slighly broken on the top of it...no big deal contacted CRG and bought a new one for $6...well finally get to putting it on and it fits fine thing looks as good a new...now I go out to the garage and think..no biggie I'll just quickly swap out levers...not a big surgery...well it is if it doesn't fit right...the holes don't line up and it won't set off the saftey mechanism...pull clutch to start thing...well wondering since the lever is for a GSXR 97-05, AN-611...should I just buy a GSXR clutch perch or if I buy a perch for a post 98 Kat will it work? I know some people have replaced their levers with these types of levers...by the way I have a pre98 Kat 600...any advice would be appreciated...
    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

I'm thinking that you need to use the GSXR perch.
    I have a 2004? that fits fine. I don't use the clutch switch though.

Comment

I just got a 2003 one off of eslay so I'm waiting for it...Will give an update once I get it installed.....
      Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Working...
      X