X

TEMP GAUGE AND CLOCK FOR KATANA CHECK IT OUT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEMP GAUGE AND CLOCK FOR KATANA CHECK IT OUT

Just wanted to pass this on to those model Kat owners who need a clock or even for those who already have a clock and would like a low cost temp gauge that looks good. Just scroll down to get the info. Just wanted to share the intel with everyone! If you have any questions about it, let me know.

Edit: Just scroll down to the pic I posted and how to get them in white or black face.

http://www.katriders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27893
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Dang us pre 98 members get left out. I want a cool dash with a clock!

Comment

It might work though, what size is that bolt on yours?
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

no idea

Comment

Maybe one of the vets can chime in on this. Anyone know if this will work for a pre 98 since it fits on the 98+ ?

Comment

Bump

Comment

Should be the same stem nut size as far as I know.
              KatanaSoldier, buy one, and if you find it isn't, I'll buy it off you for what you paid.

Cheers
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by macgyver
                Dang us pre 98 members get left out. I want a cool dash with a clock!
                There you go Mac. It fits mine and should fit yours.
                I have one already Cyber and love it. (below pic link of mine)
                That seller was quick with the shipping and very friendly.

Comment

Working...
                X