X

BRAADA COWL INSTALLED PHOTOS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRAADA COWL INSTALLED PHOTOS!

Thought I would share. Had this on for about 2 weeks but finally got around to cleaning her today and snapping some pics.

Edit: Click on the pictures for a better view. I still need to add the KR decals on the rear fairings and out the clear tail light on. This week Lord willing!

Opinions please?

"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

beautiful. I really need one of those cowls
    None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
    -Robert Morrison

"
    well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

Nice purty blue , but it's STILL a 98+ .....
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Looks good.
        Bike is sold

Comment

Thanks!
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

Originally posted by md86
            Nice purty blue , but it's STILL a 98+ .....
            Nice new ride. What year is that MD?

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
            -Robert Morrison

"

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

Sharp looking ride..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

sweet. I can't wait to get mine. new can first then maybe the cowl. Anyone have any idea what it costs on average to have a rear cowl painted?
                '06 600 Katana
                http://www.facebook.com/herb.wright
                Official Member of the I Own A 98+ But I Think Pre's Look Good Also Club

Originally posted by Kreylyn
                Okay.... Have you have figured out some way to make the bottom of your bike and the top of the bike closer together... maybe put it under a steam roller or something?

Comment

I paid 50 bucks for mine and they clear coated it too. I supplied the paint though. When getting an estimate over the phone, I described it as about the size of a basketball which made it easy for them to picture the size of it.

Comment

Did you supply the clear coat also or just the blue? I suppose mine would be white to match my tail. hmmm I wonder what colour white suzuki uses. I use to think white was white but I know that's not the case with automotive white. you have bright, brilliant, snow, pearl, ummm I know I am missing some.
                    '06 600 Katana
                    http://www.facebook.com/herb.wright
                    Official Member of the I Own A 98+ But I Think Pre's Look Good Also Club

Originally posted by Kreylyn
                    Okay.... Have you have figured out some way to make the bottom of your bike and the top of the bike closer together... maybe put it under a steam roller or something?

Comment

I think

-Robert Morrison

"

Comment

The shop provided the clear coat.
                        Yup, colorrite is where I got mine. Perfect match. Will require a half pint and it will leave you a little left over. Good in case you ever need to touch up some rock chips or something. I thought about the spray can, but the paint ship said they needed a half pint to do it right.

Comment

cowl

How long did it take you to receive the cowl? I ordered mine on Dec31st and am not expecting speedy delivery but have not heard back from Braada either. I understand they are very busy to say the least, just can't wait.....

Thanks.

Korey
                          "'tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt"

Comment

It took about 4 months or so. He will get to you though bro. You can get the status usually from Wildkat if you pm him. It is worth the wait though as you can see!
                            Sounds like your will arrive right when the nice weather arrives. Now that is good timing!

Comment

Re: cowl

Originally posted by Stenchy
                              How long did it take you to receive the cowl? I ordered mine on Dec31st and am not expecting speedy delivery but have not heard back from Braada either. I understand they are very busy to say the least, just can't wait.....

Thanks.

Korey
                              PM me your real name and shipping information. I will ask jim where he is at regarding your cowl.
                              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Working...
                              X