X

MORE SLIP ON QUESTIONS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MORE SLIP ON QUESTIONS!

Hey, I'm sure there will be about 10 people telling me to use search, but in all honesty, the search feature on this site sucks and I have pretty much given up on it. The rest of the site however, grade A shiat. Anyways, I hear alot about D&D, V&H, 2 Brothers but I have recently stumbled upon these slip ons:

Leo Vince
    M4
    Remus
    Scorpion

Now, I've heard of scorpions but the rest of those I've never heard of. Does anyone have any of these on their bikes? Are they any good? Remus looked interesting... And I know this has probably been asked 100's of times but could you guys please post sound/video clips or pics of your slip ons. Sound and video clips are preferred. Now please, before you rip into me about the search, just understand, I've tried the search and I end up getting a million pages of nothing relevant to what I want. I know I'm not the only that this happens to so get off me. PLEASE POST VIDEO/SOUND CLIPS!!

found this using the SEARCH feature

Comment

Go for a Hindle

Comment

ok so heres a better question. out of all the slip ons available for a 2003 kat 600 which one will give you the best performance upgrade without changing anything else.

Comment

See, most of them aren't really that much more performance, as compared to sound. A sprocket change would give you more low end acceleration.

Comment

well thats cool. at least you wont find one that really good performance-wise but sounds like a lawnmower lol. from the website from the forum posted above the REMUS actually sounds pretty good. anyone have experience with these first hand?

Comment

I have a scorpion on my bandit 1200. It's one of the only mufflers i've ever had on a bike that actually improved the midrange more than the top end. Part of this may be from the rejetting, but 90% of the yosh/micron/brand xx pipes that i've used only improve the top end, and pretty much kill the midrange.

Also, my scorpion isn't obnoxiously loud like a yosh or similar pipe. It's makes plenty of noise, but I can actually cruise through a neighborhood at night and not wake everybody up as long as I don't get on it too much. All steel inside construction never needs repacking....grade A stuff if you ask me.

Leo vance has picked up recently it seems like, i've installed a couple on some 600's at the shop. They're nice, but not really anything to brag about in my opinion. Slightly better than a yosh if you ask me. I'd buy one if the price was right.

M4's i've only installed on ATV's, they seem to be rediculusly loud, almost as bad as a D&D...but then again a trx450 is loud anyways. I've honestly never heard one on a bike.

Comment

Working...
              X