illumiglo gauges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• illumiglo gauges

I just got this the other day:

Motorcycle Gel Tank Pad Protector. Motorcycle Stickers, Decals. Made in the USA. Superior quality material. Thousands of designs.

i noticed they had a "6 color inverter" what would this do?

I have the digital inverter. Which changes blue to green. Unsure if the 6 color would work.

Bike is sold

Comment

On my wish list already.

CHeaper on e-bay same company too.

Let us know how easy the install is or is not.
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

the manufacture told me the 6 color one works. it still goes from blue/green, just in set increments instead of the color wheel.

they also said the 6 color inverter is more durable, basically they admitted to having alot of problems with the wheel setup and water. no problems with the 6 color setup.

reminds me, i need to buy the 6 color, my wheel inverter is shot.
        03 katanika

Comment

what i wanna know is why are the gauges reversed? why is the fuel gauge where the speedometer should be? is this just in the picture or what? ive seen these before and have wondered that everytime?

Comment

It's just a picture showing what they look like. It's not an actual representation...
            Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
            -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
            -Terence

Comment

They are just thin pieces that slide under your original needles. Plug them into the inverter wire to a power source done.

Originally posted by IForgotMyUsername2
              what i wanna know is why are the gauges reversed? why is the fuel gauge where the speedometer should be? is this just in the picture or what? ive seen these before and have wondered that everytime?
              [/img]
              Bike is sold

Comment

thanks guys. so are these hard to install? i saw on the website they said the needles dont need to be removed but it looks like they would be hard to do install without removing the needles? maybe im just making this out to be more difficult than it looks?

Comment

Not hard at all.

Originally posted by IForgotMyUsername2
                  thanks guys. so are these hard to install? i saw on the website they said the needles dont need to be removed but it looks like they would be hard to do install without removing the needles? maybe im just making this out to be more difficult than it looks?
                  Bike is sold

Comment

so that color inverter, what exactly does it do? Does it change the color of the gauges?, if so how, and is it w switch that you do it with or is it automatic?
                    Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

Comment

ok i just got mine in the mail im gonna put em on ill take pics
                      Work hard Play Hard

Comment

Working...
                      X