PDA

View Full Version : Airtech headlight plate

dvibbert
01-02-2007, 05:48 PM
I bought a plaet for my 91 GSX 600 in an attempt to put a dual headlight system on my bike. I just got it today and was wondering if anyone else has gotten this? It seems to be huge compared to the headlight. Anybody have any information on this.

paradoxmd
01-03-2007, 12:04 AM
pictures?

bcsean
01-03-2007, 02:16 PM
http://www.airtech-streamlining.com/suzuz/GSX6001988-97.htm

Guessing you're talking about the number plate?

dvibbert
01-03-2007, 02:43 PM
Yes it is the number plate. It just seems huge compared to the headlight. Is it just me or what. I will take some pictures and attach them when I get home later this evening.

Black_peter
01-03-2007, 02:57 PM
Well I can see that it replaces the under light piece.
In fact I bet that is how it mounts..
But it doesn't look too big to me

The CyberPoet
01-03-2007, 03:29 PM
Airtech normally makes two series of fairings for any bike -- one for street use and one for track use. They may not make a street version for the pre-98 Kats :dunno:

I ordered a replacement fairing from them for the GF's ninja at one point, and once it arrived I realized that it came without any of the stand-offs or bolts to mount it to the frame in the standard ways or to mount the headlight in. Recommendations were to epoxy in bolts to mount things too, but instead I resold it and went to EmpireGP to have the existing fairing repaired and repainted (same cost and it was painted in the process!).

Cheers,
=-= The CyberPoet