X

Undertail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undertail

So I have always loved the look of undertail exhuast. I recently bought a 2001 Katana 600. I have looked everywhere but can not find any information about undertail exhaust for the Katana. Has anyone out there seen a kit, or can confirm that there is no such mod for the Katana. Thanks in advance.

Remember, Caps Lock is Cruise Control for Cool

if you want it...you will need to do it yourself...with EXTENSIVE rear subframe modifications, as well as plastic work......good luck

Comment

It would be original. Personally I like the under tail storage that the Kat has. I would not want to fill it up with muffler.

Comment

Originally posted by tzortn
        It would be original. Personally I like the under tail storage that the Kat has. I would not want to fill it up with muffler.
        agreed...and I don't like the idea of putting all that heat near my arse.

Comment

Me too, I carry as much as I can under that seat!
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
          JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by Range
            agreed...and I don't like the idea of putting all that heat near my arse.
            Although it could make for some cool fireworks after a stop at Taco Bell.

Comment

LOL. Well I'm not willing to go through all that work and tear up a bike I just got. Yet.. Maybe in the future. I was just hoping. thanks guys[/quote]

Remember, Caps Lock is Cruise Control for Cool

Comment

good call that sounds like a lot of work. plus have heard that the under the tail exhaust can make your seat get really warm while riding for a while bu dont know thats just what i have heard

Comment

im with ya,i always have stuff stored under my seat
                  www.gleno.net
                  what doesnt kill you will only make you wiser and stronger

Comment

+1 i am with you guys i am always sticking crap under there

Comment

yea if your looking to buy it factory you wont find it. They didnt make a whole lot of aftermarket for kats. But if your good at fab, go for it. It would def turn heads....
                      Fo Sho.

Comment

Working...
                      X