X

98 undertail replacement for gsx600f

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98 undertail replacement for gsx600f

Anyone know if you can get this for the 600 gsx600f. All I found was for the gsxr

Dont really want to do the cutting to my bike, but I will if I have to

There used to be a company that made something like that for the 03+ but not the 98-02. If you want a nice undertail, search for artfibras. He puts up undertails every month or so. Nice quality and they look good. I'm waiting to put mine on once I've got the bike painted.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
    -Terence

Comment

Originally posted by brooder
      There used to be a company that made something like that for the 03+ but not the 98-02. If you want a nice undertail, search for artfibras. He puts up undertails every month or so. Nice quality and they look good. I'm waiting to put mine on once I've got the bike painted.
      Right on , Thanks...

Comment

www.powerbronze.co.uk

Hi,
        I got a one to fit my '98 GSX600FW from Powerbronze. Don't know where you are so don't know if this is any use or if they ship outside the UK.

I have to say that fitting is not for the faint hearted. You have to saw the original underseat plastic in half and kind of make up the fittings as you go along. Plus you will need an LED numberplate light.

Having said that it only took me a couple of hours to fit mine. It looks the business but 'just' caught on the rear hugger until I put a jack up kit on. I'll post a couple of pics later.

Andy

Comment

Re: www.powerbronze.co.uk

Originally posted by n0ct0
          Hi,
          I got a one to fit my '98 GSX600FW from Powerbronze. Don't know where you are so don't know if this is any use or if they ship outside the UK.

I have to say that fitting is not for the faint hearted. You have to saw the original underseat plastic in half and kind of make up the fittings as you go along. Plus you will need an LED numberplate light.

Having said that it only took me a couple of hours to fit mine. It looks the business but 'just' caught on the rear hugger until I put a jack up kit on. I'll post a couple of pics later.

Andy
          sounds like what I am looking for. Cant wait to see the pics. They have it on their site for 154 USD and they deliver to the US.... Thanks....If yours look good I think I am going to order

Comment

Pics attached:
            Attached Files

Comment

n0ct0,

Nice job on the chop but what about your rear reflector? It's an MOT failure not to have one!

Comment

Thanks!

Yeah, I know. I'm going to have to cobble something on just for the MOT next month, but then it'll be going again. I always ride with my lights on so it's a bit redundant anyway and the bike never gets left parked in the street at night.

Comment

Working...
                X