X

L.E.D.s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.E.D.s

I want to add LEDs. how many should I put on the tire wells front and rear?
    How many under tank and so on?

I haven't done it yet buy it depends on the size of the LED's you are buying and their illumination...I figured I'd run...

2-5mm and 2-10mm ones on the undertail

2-5mm and 1-10mm one under the tank to illuminate the engine comparment

4-10mm ones under the oil pan area (still need to really look under there to plan location) for ground effects

I am thinking also 2-10mm ones under the front fairings to illuminate the front tire area but like I said before this is still in the "testing/planning" phase...

BP or someone that has done it can really answer this question...also I think there was a guy who did a write up on his "custom pods" where he illuminated his bike with them....good luck...
    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Yeah that was... shoot "hacker" something..
      Go to my LED how to and I posted the link to his "pod" project..

Comment

I looking at buying the Electropods kit from JP cycles. Each kit comes with 6 oval pods and 2 strips with 6 LEDs in each pod and strip. best buy i've found.

Comment

L.E.D.

Done. let me know what y'all think. I didn't add any under the oil pan could not decide on a location I like.
          Attached Files

Comment

i like that, did you put any under the tail? have you had and troubl with cops. and whats everyones opinion on if i were to put blue ones under my bike wold that be to much . thanks

Comment

I have blue under mine and only had one problem "he said I had wrong color tag lites" when in fact they shine outward to the rear and not on the plate. The pic I added doesn't have the tag lites on it but you get the idea..In my profile there are more... And I do need to update...coming soon.
              Attached Files
              Horn broken--watch for finger....

Comment

ok i dont have all leds but i have 2 6 in minis neons under the rear
                10 in under the belly
                and 4leds on the windscreen

Comment

yeah i like the look of the blue i think im going to do that to mine. and sportrider how do those windscreen leds look do you have a pic?

Comment

i have blue ones.... two under headlights shining on front fender, two under tail shining on tire/swingarm, and 2 on each side lighting up the fairing openings.
                    I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

I got to 6led pods on the under tail. No problems with cops yet. But I do know from my truck that in
                      no blue lights at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X