Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Does anyone have a Yoshi exhaust on a 03 600?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a Yoshi exhaust on a 03 600?

Hi, I found a friend that's selling his Yoshi slipon for $150. I was just wondering if anyone has a yoshi installed on their ride and knows what it will sound like. I don't care about appearance too much because I already banged up my fairings pretty bad.

Thanks!
    WHAT MAN? I am a NOOB

I have a Yosh on my '05 and I'm quite pleased with it. But some warning up front: if you're looking to go loud and proud then this is not the pipe you want. Frankly, it's one of the quieter slip-ons you'll find for the Kat; it's got a great sound, especially at speed, but it won't give you or your riding buddies migranes.

Comment

Thanks, that's exactly what I need.. Better sound and a little help with the power without pissing myself off. Also, I still need to sneak in the house after my late night rides.
      WHAT MAN? I am a NOOB

Comment

Yoshi Exhaust

I'm a little late responding to your question but I have a Yoshi on a YZF-600R. Gives a nice mellow tone when cruising and as the revs go up so does the sound but never gets obnoxious.

Comment

It's a neighbourhood friendly pipe. Very quiet at idle and the low rpm range.
          Bike is sold

Comment

i just got the yosh put on my bike.. im very impressed.. its quiet at low rpm as said before.. but sounds like a bat out of hell at high rpm.. sounds like a true sport bike.. id recommend it to anyone..

Comment

i just put a yoshi on my 02 and it sounds great deep and smooth. i recomend them

Comment

Working...
              X