X

Hindle exhaust adapter for late model Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hindle exhaust adapter for late model Kat

I just found a web-site that is selling a Hindle adapter that is suppose to fit onto the stock header and allow attachment of a Hindle on the late model Kat 750.

Anybody heard of this product or had any experience with it?

And if infact it does work what exhaust would I purchase from Hindle. They don't make one to fit the factory late model Katana 750 so would I purchase the one for the GSX-R 750. Would that be the best fitment as far as keeping enough back-pressure on the system while still opening up the exhaust?

Appreciate the input.

D
    Foolish men search the earth for worldly masters, not realizing that their own mind is the master.

That looks like just the mid pipe. Then you have your choice of cans from Hindle. Here's mine and to the left end you can see the springs that hold it together.

Bike is sold

Comment

Sorry for such a noob question, but where exactly does the mid-pipe start and end? I look at my exhaust and it slips on at the end of the header then is welded all the way up to the can. So when you purchase just a can do you have to chop the original can off and weld on the new one?
      Foolish men search the earth for worldly masters, not realizing that their own mind is the master.

Comment

Mid pipe for Hindles are seperate from the muffler. The mide pipe starts at the bottom of the fairing to the can. Springs hold the pipe inside the can. You have to buy both if you want a Hindle. Yosh are one peice like stock exhausts.
        Bike is sold

Comment

I really appreciate it man, I'm new into the game and I thank you for your help.

D

Comment

speede.... where did you get all your chrome and carbon fiber from? like the swingarm etc. NICE BIKE by the way!

Comment

Yeah on the D&D the mid pipe is also seperate from the can.

Comment

Have a look at pages 68,69,70
                2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
                2005 Suzuki 750 Katana, sold
                1984 Kawasaki gpz 550, sold
                1982 Suzuki gs400e - sold
                1973 Honda cb350 - sold

Comment

All the parts and mods with links are on my web page.

Originally posted by bwy23
                  speede.... where did you get all your chrome and carbon fiber from? like the swingarm etc. NICE BIKE by the way!
                  Bike is sold

Comment

Working...
                  X