X

I need a midpipe for a yoshi can...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a midpipe for a yoshi can...

I've got a yoshi rs3 slip-on on my 2000 kat 600. The midpipe is dented pretty bad. Is there any way I can get another midpipe? I can deal with the can for now. But maybe I'm just gonna have to get a new slip-on?

Hey the fingerprints of the person that tried to steal your rear wheel are there in plain view!!!!!! Call the cops!! Damn Im stupid...........um

You could get a muffler shop to make you a new midpipe....... been done before.......Someone on here had their midpipe made and posted it up not to long ago. Looked nice too!!
    Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The mid-pipe and the can are all one piece on the Yoshi slip-on. Hindle's are two pieces
      I don't need a girlfriend... Windows goes down on me everyday!

Comment

BTW has that bike ever been in Bowling Green ??? Cause for some reason those hoosier and lunati stickers seems familiar on a blue kat.......
        Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It may have been.... but not since I got it a little over a year ago. I've removed those stickers

Comment

Working...
          X