X

jet kit install and advancer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jet kit install and advancer

this week ill be adding these two mods to my bike.does any one have links to how to 's on installing the two.(pictures would help )i saw em once but search turned up 30+ pages and i am search intolerant

Here ya go http://www.motorcycleanchor.com/kata...c/advancer.htm

motorcycleanchor.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, motorcycleanchor.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
    R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

thanks

Comment

another question.are all jet kits installed the same way. meaning are the directions in the link above universal.i have an ivans kit if that helps

Comment

Install with the above instrictions and set the clips and adjust the screws per Ivan's instructions.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

thanks for the info...

Comment

thanks for puting those lins up there guys, i'm going to be doing some stuff this winter and this all will help a bunch

Comment

Thanks for the links katman05; I've got a Factory Pro ignition advancer on the way and that guide will definitely help.

Comment

Ivans is super easy basic install stuff, the hardist part is getting the carbs out, putting the jet kit in your carb is very easy and will take you mabe 30 min

Comment

Working...
                  X