X

Tail Mod

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tail Mod

I cut the tail and remounted the turn signals. Still have a little clean up to do. Tell me what you think.

Fredd
    Attached Files

looks good from what I can see. Take a closeup like the before shot for after so we can see details a bit better.
    http://rides.webshots.com/album/552670376QLcRnn?start=0

Comment

Much better!
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

did you cut holes in the fairings and put them up in there? very inventive, never seen that before. I like it so much I may have to copy you, hehe

-Tyler

Comment

Yeah, that does look good.

Comment

Yeah, I cut into the tail piece to mount the lenses. I have been meaning to get better pictures. I took the finished pictures late in the day, low light. I used masking tape to make a template then cut out useing a dremel tool.
            I'll try to get better pictures this weekend after I get my new tires on.

Fredd

Comment

Looks good Fred from what I can see, like the way you did the signals...
              "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

I just trimmed the stock shovel tight up to the license plate. I couldn't see fabricating or purchasing a new mount. I'm cheap...The wife says I crack walnuts with my butt cheeks....
                "So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young"

Comment

Working...
                X