X

Led Underbody and side body lights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Led Underbody and side body lights?

Anybody install led lights under the body or on the sides?

Like this:

2001 GSXF 600

Yes, someone has...
    Can't remember who though

Comment

There was a whole thread about this a little while ago...
      Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Just posted pics here

2005 600, Chopped Shovel, Smoked Turn Signals and Rear Light, 14/50 Sprocket Change, Lubetronic, Whiteface Gauges, Chrome Reflective Screen, Anodized Bar ends and Levers, Met. z3's and some nuts and bolts!!

Comment

thats nice, thanks.

ill post pics soon. just finishing up on some other work before taking the photos...
          2001 GSXF 600

Comment

I TRIed to take some picts , they didnt come out too good,they dont give em justice.u could see them in the link i have below..
            << RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT !! >>
            KRAZYKAT'S KATANA PICTURES

Comment

you need to use film with an iso of 1600 or so. or a digi SLR that can select the iso. If you understand that lol? Photograpohy is like my other hobby.
              2005 600, Chopped Shovel, Smoked Turn Signals and Rear Light, 14/50 Sprocket Change, Lubetronic, Whiteface Gauges, Chrome Reflective Screen, Anodized Bar ends and Levers, Met. z3's and some nuts and bolts!!

Comment

Originally posted by KRAZYKAT
                I TRIed to take some picts , they didnt come out too good,they dont give em justice.u could see them in the link i have below..
                May I ask you where you got the slider from and how you got it installed? I heard you need to cut the fairing a bit to get those on.

Thanks.

bike looks sweet.
                2001 GSXF 600

Comment

i have dont cant get good pics tho i have a 10 in neon under the belly and 2 5 in minis in th eundertail and 4 leds that light up the windsheild

Comment

braunstein92 HAS THE BRACKETS.although i gotten mine on ebay. i might have a set of chrome ones for you(the actual slider and not the bracket).ill know if i wanna get rid of them in about a week or so.they cost me fifty bucks, but ill make ya a deal on them.if ur interested send me a private message..
                    my kat is a 2005, and they went on with no mods to my fairing.they are cake to put on!any slider should work.but you may have to change the bolt that holds it to your bracket,depending on the thred counts.but the brackets ,you have to buy them seperate to insure you have the ones you like.the sliders i gotten off e aby also,they r bout 5in long , made for R1's.i hope this helps you...
                    << RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT !! >>
                    KRAZYKAT'S KATANA PICTURES

Comment

Originally posted by KRAZYKAT
                      braunstein92 HAS THE BRACKETS.although i gotten mine on ebay. i might have a set of chrome ones for you(the actual slider and not the bracket).ill know if i wanna get rid of them in about a week or so.they cost me fifty bucks, but ill make ya a deal on them.if ur interested send me a private message..
                      my kat is a 2005, and they went on with no mods to my fairing.they are cake to put on!any slider should work.but you may have to change the bolt that holds it to your bracket,depending on the thred counts.but the brackets ,you have to buy them seperate to insure you have the ones you like.the sliders i gotten off e aby also,they r bout 5in long , made for R1's.i hope this helps you...
                      many thanks for the offer. I'm definitely interested so would you please keep me updated? Please let me know. THanks!
                      2001 GSXF 600

Comment

Working...
                      X