X

Braada Seat Cowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braada Seat Cowl

Was wondering if anyone new when they might start taking orders for the seat cowls again? Or if any one has one they are looking to sell to fit a 01 600 kat.

i didnt know he stoped?

Comment

jim stopped accecting orders while he was on vacation at the gap, and apparently had a bit of an extended vacation. i wouldn't think that it'd be much longer before he starts taking orders again.

Long Live the D

Comment

He has shut down business operations until after he gets caught up on all the already-filed/already-paid orders in the stack. When he re-opens, the prices will also go up (sorry, too bad, life has gotten more expensive).

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

You can sometimes find Jim's solo cowl's on ebay, or occasionally in the classified's section here on KR but they go quick. Yes the price will go up when he resumes regular operations again. The earliest timeframe for that is the end of August but that could change.

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
            You can sometimes find Jim's solo cowl's on ebay, or occasionally in the classified's section here on KR but they go quick. Yes the price will go up when he resumes regular operations again. The earliest timeframe for that is the end of August but that could change.
            I just got my bike so I never looked at the cowl before they so I never saw the original price. How much were they in the first place? Also how long does it take to get after you order> Thanks guys...and girls

Comment

It used to only take a few weeks to get it after you order but this year Jim has been slammed with orders and just hasnt been able to keep up. Once he starts production again he'll make sure to post up a time frame for shipment, which is always subject to change when you're dealing with a 1 man operation of hand crafted products.

Comment

Thanks for your help I will be waiting on him to return.

Comment

We need a Brada Cowl STICKY

RIP - CyberPoet 20/09/2009

Comment

hi guys and gal
                    i'm new to the site found the site from braada.com and i wanted to check it out.there alot of nice katana in here and braada.com has reopen and accepting orders.i have order my solo cowl today.i was wondering how long it will take to get my solo cowl from them and i was wondering if someone could tell me if they have received there solo cowl and how long did u have to wait.

tony
                    the kat
                    http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n...1/DSCN1400.jpg

Comment

I just ordered mine today can't wait to get it painted and on the bike.

Comment

I ordered mine in Fed and got in in May but it was worth the wait.

Comment

I went to the Braada Concepts site, but could only find the Racer back model. Is the retro model discontinued?
                          II

Comment

Originally posted by IIceman
                            I went to the Braada Concepts site, but could only find the Racer back model. Is the retro model discontinued?
                            If you mean the sleek cowl, then yes it's discontinued.

Bike is sold

Comment

If you placed an order with braada over the last few months you should soon be seeing your product shipped out. You'll get an email notification when its ready to be shipped.

If you have any questions or inquiries please direct them to me via PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X