X

competition werks fender eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• competition werks fender eliminator

Has anyone used the competition werks fender eliminator kit for the 03to05 kat? If so, how hard was the install?

easy. once you get the tail off

Comment

I put one on my 04. It was basic.

Comment

I put mine on myself and the directions made it simple. It looks nice too! Just take your time doing it and have a nice little hacksaw for the plastic. Sears sells the small ones which make it pretty easy to cut away the shovel. They also sell the odd sized large drill bit although it was a Dewalt brand. Have fun!
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

has anyone installed one of these on an 01 style tail? what happens to the lisence plate light?

Comment

fender eliminatore kits are easy to install. Worst part is getting rid of the rear fender and thats easy to. There's alot of threads on fender elims with great information if you need it.

Comment

Thanks for the info, kit should be in next week

Comment

Thanks for the info, kit should be in next week

Comment

The competition werkes uses the stock license plate light and signals. When you get the package, it will tell you everything you need to buy. One will be that large odd sized drill bit for the License plate lamp. Easy stuff!
                  "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

what does the light get tucked in to the tail? i'm looking to purcahse one of these but i'm not sure what it will look like. the pics on the site don't do it any justice.
                    thanks,

Comment

It will protrude from a small hole you drill. You can't even see it unless you bend down and look up. It lights up the plate good though.

Comment

sounds good. thanks for the info.

Comment

i didnt need a drill for my 04

Comment

The competition werkes calls for a drill bit for it. To each their own I guess. I simply followed the guys instructions.

Comment

Working...
                            X