Headlight mod...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight mod...

Hello everyone!

I am searched hole forum up and down but i dont find headlight mod making instructions. I want do the mod where both lights is on when i driving and when i switch high beams on both lights goes on high beams. My bike is GSX750F -03 here forum it is katana. so if somebody had do the mod please write up and send some pics if you have. thanks allready for answers. p.s. sorry my bad english.

Hmm...I have a 2002 600 and both my headlights are on both when on low and high-beams without having modifying it. Sounds like you have a repair to make, not a modification.

Comment

europe models is different, i think. i dont ever seen here any gsxf where both ligts are on in normal driving, allways only the right one is on.

Comment

CyberPoet might be the one to answer this one. He's spent time in Germany. Perhaps it's the same situation.
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
        -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
        -Terence

Comment

Yeah...
          Goofy Europeans...

CP should have the schematic and I know he has the
          skills to advise on what changes are needed.

Comment

I think kissan tech may have a plug and play device that does that. I can't access their page at the moment but here is the website.

"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, yes, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom. Men who didn’t understand the difference have been the ruin of some of the world’s greatest civilizations." - Lionel Luthor

Comment

hey cyberpoet---this one is for you.one headlight??????

Comment

here is some bad quality pics. upper pic (bike2.jpg) you can see the difference between the light, pics left lamp is differnt than a right lamp. and picture (bike1.jpg) you can see how stupid that looks, when only one lamp is on.
                Attached Files

Comment

are you sure you dont have a bulb burnt out?

Comment

i take out my high beam bulb today and checked it, it was ok.

Comment

try to switch the two.see if the burnning bulb is on the other side.just dont touch the bulb with your bare hands as the oil on your skin can damage the bulb.

Comment

I bought my bike from a UK dealer but it was a gray import and my lights are the same as Imppu's.
                        Sitting on the bike the right hand side lamp is the high beam and the left hand one is the low beam the bulbs are both different . When the High beam is on so to is the low beam.
                        It does look rather odd, but during the day I've gotten accustom to riding with my high beam on. I would love to have the same as you guys in the US.

Tokalosh

Comment

I know that is how my friend's 05 ninja 636 is. So he justs rides around with his brites on all the time cause it looks dumb with just the left one on.

Comment

Originally posted by LordKeryth
                            I know that is how my friend's 05 ninja 636 is. So he justs rides around with his brites on all the time cause it looks dumb with just the left one on.
                            plus it is safe

Comment

what you need to do is find the wire tht is hot on the bulb that works when it is the only one on, and then splice off of it to the other bulb that isnt workiing . that is how you mod it

Comment

Working...
                              X