X

pre 98 750 seat/cowl question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre 98 750 seat/cowl question

alright, I know i'm new to this forum so try not to lynch me, but i couldn't find what I was looking for using search.

1) I have a 95 750 for a solo cowl, would I have to change the ugly one piece seat to a 600 seat?

B) also, does anybody make the "racer" cowl for pre-98's (like busa hornet style cowl)?

3) and last, what mods would have to be done to put a 2 piece 600 seat on a 750?

Thanks
    I Refuse To Tiptoe Thru Life, Only To Arrive Safely At Death.

I think changing a pre 750 seat to a 600 would require
    a change of the side panels.

Comment

well the braada site says cowl for a pre-98 750 kat, so does it just go on top of the back part or something?? I'm lost....

Comment

The pre 98 cowls fit easily and perfectly over the stock seat. Its designed for easily installation with no drilling required, unless you want to permantly mount the cowl by drilling under your seat.

You can see in this pic, how the cowl fits over the seat, giving the illusion of an actual separate rear seat.

Comment

aiight... cool cool

is that a 750 taillight?

sry, new to suzuki's and all my 95 has a diff taillight than that one...

Comment

If your bike has a different tailight than that in the above pic(which is my bike by the way) then you have a 600. All the pre98 750's tailight look like that. I see in your pic that someone put a 600 tailight in. That is why your bike does not look like mine in the rear.
            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020
              I see in your pic that someone put a 600 tailight in. That is why your bike does not look like mine in the rear.
              Yeah.. someone jacked your A$$

Your side panels look ok though, you're just missing the top
              cover and the tail light assembly.

Comment

I know where he can get both of those parts too.
                www.mopowersports.com

Comment

lol once again i'm lost... my bike is a 750 (says on the plate under the vin) but i like the taillight on it. It looks like it matches up w/ the tail fairings tho...

Meh beh I have 600 tail fairings too?

Comment

Working...
                  X