X

bandit 400 rim... wtf???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bandit 400 rim... wtf???

i got my 160s mounted on a bandit 400 rim and it looks the same size if not smaller than the stock wheel. will get pics in the morning

If you're referring to the way the tire LOOKS, then yes. That's expected. Pinching a wider tire on a set rim size will cause the bigger tire to actually look smaller than the stock 150/70. The wider tire has both positive and negative effects though - take a look at some of the other tire threads in this forum, and I'm sure you'll find a link to one of Cyber's unbelievable posts on tire size/compound/shape/tread/manufacturer/color/awesomeness/etc..... :P

What tires didja get? I just had a set of Pilot Powers (120/70 and 160/60) mounted and can't wait to try 'em out!
    FrankenKat 1216
    GS Fiter 816
    GSXR750! (race)

Comment

dood, you will not be dissapointed with the pilot powers

Comment

Re: bandit 400 rim... wtf???

Originally posted by 93kat750
        i got my 160s mounted on a bandit 400 rim and it looks the same size if not smaller than the stock wheel. will get pics in the morning
        how do you mean it looks smaller maybe height wise its smaller but width wise its about 8 to 10 mm wider and its the correct shape and will handle better with the 160 on a 4.0 inch rim then a 3.5

Comment

Working...
        X