X

Windscreen direction.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windscreen direction.

I want to begin modding my Kat and I am looking into the windscreen change first as an entry level mod. I pulled a forum search but didnt get what I was after. Any recommendations for a smoked windscreen? Many thanks!

I have been happy with mine so far. It was easy to do, and looked better then the clear one. Think I got it from 58cycle.com
    Common sense is great, it's just not all that common.

Comment

hey kat tx, i remember you form KP welcome, i this isnt the right spot but welcome and hope evrything since that innocedent in novemberish is going well ! nice to see you made it over here

Comment

I got mine from Kiernanracing.com

is yours a pre 8?

Comment

Sorry I guess i should have said. I have a red 2002 750. My bad I guess I should have this post in another forum for more input. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
            hey kat tx, i remember you form KP welcome, i this isnt the right spot but welcome and hope evrything since that innocedent in novemberish is going well ! nice to see you made it over here
            Duff, yes I made it over and my daughter is doing very well, thanks for remembering and asking.

Comment

Hey TX.. I have 2000 Kat 750 ..got a speedscreen windshield, smoke..for my birthday.. I love it.

check out speedwerks.com, they should be able to hook you up!

Comment

There is another windscreen out there that is not getting mentioned that much. It is from www.memphisshades.com They have the ones that I think look really good. They start out clear then fade into black, blue, red, yellow, green, etc... All types of colors. I plan on getting one for my pre 98. The best place to pic these up is www.ronayers.com Your local shop will get it from parts unlimited and it will run you $69.99 for most windscreens anyway. Ron Ayers has them for $60.75 plus shipping of about $7.00 Still cheaper than paying taxes on the item. Anyway hope this helps out.
                www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I appreciate the last two, I think I have what I need now. Time o hit the piggy bank and make the buy now.

Comment

Sportech, I have the yellow chrome, as do a few others.
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by Highsight2020
                      There is another windscreen out there that is not getting mentioned that much. It is from www.memphisshades.com They have the ones that I think look really good. They start out clear then fade into black, blue, red, yellow, green, etc...
                      I bet they're close to the gap too!! huh jimmy!!

Comment

I am not sure where you can get it from (I am sure Special K would know) but they also make a Red Chrome Windscreen that would look really sweet with that red bike of yours.
                        Kan-O-Gixxer!
                        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                        -Ohlins Susupension
                        -Various Other Mods

Comment

you could always just spray paint it either black or something. my bike is blue/white, and i just sprayed mine white. i'll post a pic when i get my bike back together. you don't have to buy a new one, you could always mod the one you have. but remember, if you spray paint it, then you won't be able to see through it.
                          if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                            I am not sure where you can get it from (I am sure Special K would know) but they also make a Red Chrome Windscreen that would look really sweet with that red bike of yours.
                            I'd like to see the red chrome, I was thinking that direction too.

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
                              Originally posted by Highsight2020
                              There is another windscreen out there that is not getting mentioned that much. It is from www.memphisshades.com They have the ones that I think look really good. They start out clear then fade into black, blue, red, yellow, green, etc...
                              I bet they're close to the gap too!! huh jimmy!!

Um yeah they are by like 6 hours. Memphis is about 2-3 hours west of me. SO yeah They are close to the GAP in essence.
                              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Working...
                              X