X

Chrome Rims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome Rims

hey guys i was wondering does anyone know who has chrome rims? or knwo anyone who does it i found these on ebay for a 98-02 750-600 katana ...but htey dont have my 89's on there and i thought it might look good

A while back Special K was having some pieces chromed . I remember there were some problems , though . Can't hurt to ask !
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I had mine done down here Duff for $550. If you get a set and want them done you can send me the rims and money and I will take them to get done. That is all up to you though. You should be able to find a local shop to do it though. Check around.
      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

well im just looking for now i donno if the chrome and the yellow/blue would look good i wouldnt mind getting the blue or the yellow powder coated ...but i just ordered my 14-48 sprockets and my BRAADA RETRO COWL!!! word

Comment

chrome looks good on virtually an color bike...always looks way sharp!!!

but the poweder coating, would u be getting them down in blue or yellow ? The yellow would look very nice, but the blue might be alittle to obtrusive? 8)

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
            well im just looking for now i donno if the chrome and the yellow/blue would look good i wouldnt mind getting the blue or the yellow powder coated ...but i just ordered my 14-48 sprockets and my BRAADA RETRO COWL!!! word
            I tell you what. The color scheme you have going I would do the front wheel in Blue and the Rear rim in Yellow. That will look great. When I had my 94 CBR 600F2. It was Black up front then white in the rear with red stripes on it. I went down b/c of a dog. It messed up the front rim. So whenI had the new rim put on I went with a white rim on the front and had the black one on the rear. It really made the bike look alot better. So try doing a photoshop thing on your bike with the colors. I really think the colors that I stated will look great on your bike.
            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Working...
            X