X

Fuel Petcock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Petcock

In need of a petcock for a 98+ 600. where abouts can i pick one up at?

or a rebuild kit for one. mine leaks gas when its set to reserve or prime.
    Falling off dosent make you a bad rider... Staying on dosent make you a good rider... Loving every second you are around your bike makes you a REAL Rider!!!

Re: Fuel Petcock

Originally posted by HndaEtr
    In need of a petcock
    Sorry, I keep mine on a short leash.

(c'mon ppl, it's the first petcock joke I've e'er made...I couldn't resist anymore!)
    - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Try harder ! Well , if you're reallu in need and it'll fit (this I don't know) , I can take the one off my parts bike .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

i think we rednecked a pre 98 one to work in the 98+. thanks tho, hopefully it'll work right.
        Falling off dosent make you a bad rider... Staying on dosent make you a good rider... Loving every second you are around your bike makes you a REAL Rider!!!

Comment

Contact SpecialK... he normally has extras in stock, as well as the petcock rebuild kit.

Cheers
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

You're in need of a pet what?????????????????????

ha ha ha he said c - ck
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

i think we rednecked a pre 98 one to work in the 98+. thanks tho, hopefully it'll work right.
              So , how much "rednecking" did it take to make it fit ? The one I have is a "pre" , too .

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
                Contact SpecialK... he normally has extras in stock, as well as the petcock rebuild kit.

Cheers
                =-= The CyberPoet
                i did a few days ago and he never responded.

Comment

He's out of town right now . Left last weekend , don't remember when he said he'd be back .

Comment

ok, so it didn't work. anyone know where to find the o-ring that goes inside the petcock?

Comment

ok, so it didn't work. anyone know where to find the o-ring that goes inside the petcock?
                      shouold be able to pick one up at a parts store just take the old one in.. make sure the rubber (tee hee he said petcock and i said rubber) is rated for fuel. otherwise it is no good. I bought a set of O-rings from a parts store.
                      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Working...
                      X